Third Meeting in Märjamaa-Estonia May
Monday May 9
- 19.00 The Swedish and Czech groups arrive at the airport-welcome to Estonia and bus to Märjamaa -1h
- 20.15 Host families will meet guest-students at school in the car park/ adults go to the hostel by school.
- 20.30 Teachers will have dinner at the pub RUUT 66
- 00.40 The Spanish group arrives- welcome to Estonia and bus to Märjamaa.
- 01.40 Arrival in Märjamaa- everybody to the hostel.
Tuesday May 10
- 7.40-8.10 Teachers and Spanish students will have breakfast in the school cafeteria.
- 8.15-9.00 Getting to know each ohter- in the assembly hall. A tour in school.
- 9.10-9.55 Presentation on Estonia and traditions- a Quiz// Snacks in the assembly hall.
- 10.15-10.50 Presentations on Midsummer in Spain and Estonia
- 10.50-11.15 A break
- 11.15-12.00 ENGLISH READING
1. Form 8A : Anna, Johanna room 123 plus 5 Swedish, 5 Swedish-Estonian students- together ca 20 students
2. Form 8A Carlos, Marina Room 306 plus 5 Spanish and 5 Spanish-Estonian students- together ca 20 students.
3. Form 10A- /SIRJE’s group/:Tereza, Valentyna- in aerobics hall /our base/ plus 5 Czech and 5 Czech-Est students- together ca 24 students.
- 12.00-12.25 A lunch break for everyone in the school canteen- hosts show the way!
- 12.25-13.10 A free lesson – you can be in the aerobics hall.
1. ENGLISH READING form 11 : Sirje, Evacaisa Room 123- 5 Swedish, 5 Sw-Est students ca 24 students
2. ENGLISH READING form 8B: Lilija , Lucie Room 205 plus 5 Czech, 5 Est-Czech students- ca 21 students
3. ENGLISH READING form 8B: Gloria , Elviira Room 211 plus 5 Spanish, 5 Spanish-Est students- ca 20 students
- 14.15-15.55 A workshop in the YOUTH CENTRE with QR codes /one telephone per team/
- 16.00 Snacks in the aerobics hall.
- 16.30-17.30 A handicraft workshop- Eve, Ave on the 3rd floor in school
- 17.30 Students will go home.
- 18.00 Teachers will have dinner on Paisu tourist farm / We’ll go by minibus and car at 18.00/
Wednesday May 11
- 7.40-8.15 Teachers will have breakfast in the cafeteria.
- 8.30 A bus to Tallinn- all together- students with hosts and teachers- 39 people.
- 9.45 A tour in the Old Town of Tallinn
- 12.00 Lunch in the Seaplane Habour.
- 13.00- 13.45 Excursion in the Seaplane Habour
- 13.45-14.30 Look around in the habour on your own.
- 14.30-17.00 A tour in Tallinn- song festival ground etc, then back to Märjamaa.
- 18.00 Teachers will have dinner at the pub RUUT 66
Thursday May 12
- 7.40-8.10 Teachers will have breakfast in the cafeteria.
- 8.15-9.00 Teachers: project meeting-IT room/ Students: sport- teacher PIRET KARUS-KIVASTIK
- 9.10-9.55 Teachers- IT room/ Students disc-golf// Snacks in the aerobics hall at 10.00
- 10.05-10.50 Teachers: Websites- IT room/ Students : visit the community library, community centre- the exibition on the 2nd floor, Coop- a walk in Märjamaa with your host.
- 10.50-11.15 A break
- 11.15-12.00 Teachers: Websites-IT room/ Students: Assembly hall: kahoots + Krisli Palm
- 12.00-12.25 Lunch break in the canteen for everybody.
1. ENGLISH READING form 9A: Sirje, Gloria Room 123 plus 5 Czech, 5 Czech-Est students ca 21 students together
2. ENGLISH READING form 9A: Lilija, Lucie Room 205 5 Spanish, 5 Est-Sp students, ca 20 students together
3. ENGLISH READING form 8C: Carlos, Marina Room 211 plus 5 Swedish and 5 Est-Swedish students together ca 20 students.
13.20-14.05 1.ENGLISH READING form 10: Tereza, Valentyna Room 205 plus 5 Swedish students and 5 Sw-Est students- together ca 20 students
2. ENGLISH READING form 9B: Moonika, Evacaisa Room 306 plus 5 Spanish, 5 Est-Sp students- together ca 20 students
3. ENGLISH READING form 9B Anna, Johanna Room 122 plus 5 Czech and 5 Czech-Est students, together ca 20 students.
- 14.15-14.45 Snacks in the aerobics hall.
- 14.50-17.00 Cinema- a film called – A Tower Upside Down /Adventure film-forbidden under the age of 12/
- 17.00 A dance- performance at the community centre.
- 18.00 Dinner for everybody in the community centre/ Dances/ Presents.
Friday May 13
- 7.30-8.00 Teachers will have breakfast in the cafeteria.
- 8.15 A bus to Tallinn to the airport- The Swedish and Czech groups leave at 10.45
- The Spanish group leaves at 13.40.